2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
63 members (brennbaer, accordeur, antune, Colin Miles, anotherscott, AndyOnThePiano2, benkeys, 11 invisible), 1,860 guests, and 321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
pevawi Offline OP
OP Offline
The end of the year is coming and as always that’s a time of looking back (in a positive manner). For me this was a wonderful year I had a half year of organ lessons behind me in January. I always wanted to play the piano after I’ve sufficient (whenever that is wink ) learned how to play organ however I had so much fun playing organ and my only regret was: why didn’t I start this 10 years ago!! so I started to convince myself into starting piano as well.

My search started on the internet and I found this forum very soon. I did some extensive reading here on piano buying. Did buy the Larry Fine book and then I told my organ teacher that I wishes to play/learn the piano as well (she liked it as well!). The hunt for the piano started I’ve never had such a nice shopping time (I normally avoid stores as much as possible). And I did find the piano of my dreams.
The lessons started and it started out a bit harder then I did expect but soon I gain momentum and now I have the feeling we are on track! After half a year I’m still in love :b: work and play the first chords/notes I’m immediately at ease. I’m very happy I did decide to play piano and did go trough with it. Looking forward to the time I can play some more advanced music but very happy where I am now.

The only thing I regret a bit is that I’ve not enough time to post (I do read it) on this forum as this is a very inspirational place with lots of great people. I also would like to record some more pieces but whenever the red-dot is burning my piano starts making mistakes wink I’ve to call Kawai to fix that laugh . Because time is little and I need it all to practice each week for lessons I’ve no time for a 1000 take-overs.

I wish you all a blessed Christmas and good New Year

My apologies for the long post but well... I was in the mood smile

Kawai K6
B
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
B
pevawi,

Looking back and looking ahead is when we notice and celebrate the progress we have already made in a year's short time, but it is also the realistic spot form which we plan our new accomplishments, goals and dreams for the future.

I celebrate your positive, happy, good mood!

Music, is a Gift of Joy!

Betty

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,390
Posts3,349,223
Members111,632
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission