Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Hurricane Irma & Our Piano Friends!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Tuning a Piano
How to Tune Pianos
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
4th Finger Enigma Resolved!
Schumann's 4th Finger Enigma Resolved!
Who's Online Now
98 registered members (anamnesis, 36251, Agent88, Alex Hutor, amad23, ando, 24 invisible), 1,905 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37
#2081206 - 05/12/13 05:44 AM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,116
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,116
Australia
[Linked Image]

Here I am with food in my hand as usual


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2081352 - 05/12/13 11:54 AM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,381
jotur Offline
Gold Level
jotur  Offline
Gold Level

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,381
Santa Fe, NM
Great pic - the grin looks like you've made one of your patented funnies smile Glad you found the ABF -

Cathy


Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Practice what you suck at - anonymous
#2081381 - 05/12/13 12:59 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,206
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014
rnaple  Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014


Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,206
Rocky Mountains
Originally Posted by earlofmar

Here I am with food in my hand as usual


Nice pic. Looks normal for an ultra runner. Yes food, lots of food. smile I often thought of saying something. I've done some distance running. Also used it to recover from diabetes. Eating, drinking, and running. All at the same time. Does a good job of training the endocrine system. Here's a pic from my only ultra. It was just a little 50K.

[Linked Image]


Ron
Your brain is a sponge. Keep it wet. Mary Gae George
The focus of your personal practice is discipline. Not numbers. Scott Sonnon
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
#2081392 - 05/12/13 01:37 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,381
jotur Offline
Gold Level
jotur  Offline
Gold Level

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,381
Santa Fe, NM
What a cool pic! I like the way it can be "toggled" to either seeing you running towards us or away from us. But a really nice pic even if it didn't toggle.

Cathy


Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Practice what you suck at - anonymous
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2081477 - 05/12/13 05:03 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,116
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,116
Australia
rnaple, you are too modest. There is no such thing as a little 50K.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2081528 - 05/12/13 07:03 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
malkin Offline
4000 Post Club Member
malkin  Offline
4000 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,327
*sigh* Salt Lake City
Wow, earlofmar--if someone needed a stereotypical Aussie they could give you a call!


Having power is not nearly as important as what you choose to do with it.
– Roald Dahl

#2081567 - 05/12/13 08:10 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,206
rnaple Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014
rnaple  Offline

Silver Supporter until April 24 2014


Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,206
Rocky Mountains
Originally Posted by earlofmar
rnaple, you are too modest. There is no such thing as a little 50K.


Gee....compared to a hundred miler. I can only imagine what it's like. BTW: Those shorts. Aren't they hot? I got rid of mine as soon as my weight got down to where I wasn't turning my thighs to hamburger. Helped a ton running much cooler.


Ron
Your brain is a sponge. Keep it wet. Mary Gae George
The focus of your personal practice is discipline. Not numbers. Scott Sonnon
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
#2081596 - 05/12/13 09:43 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: rnaple]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,116
earlofmar Online content
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Online Content
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,116
Australia
Originally Posted by rnaple
Originally Posted by earlofmar
rnaple, you are too modest. There is no such thing as a little 50K.


Gee....compared to a hundred miler. I can only imagine what it's like. BTW: Those shorts. Aren't they hot? I got rid of mine as soon as my weight got down to where I wasn't turning my thighs to hamburger. Helped a ton running much cooler.


rnaple, the photo of me was taken during a 100 kilometre event. I did go on run/walk/crawl a 100 miler but that's another story. As to those shorts I found them ideal to prevent chaffing which never bothered me in marathons but in ultras were a real concern.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2216795 - 01/18/14 06:30 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5
NatGos Offline
Junior Member
NatGos  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 5
South Yorkshire, UK
Hello smile

Well this is my piano :

[Linked Image]

and this is me with my hubby, our kids, and the mutt

[Linked Image]




#2502803 - 01/22/16 12:06 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
[Linked Image]


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2502817 - 01/22/16 12:36 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,381
jotur Offline
Gold Level
jotur  Offline
Gold Level

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,381
Santa Fe, NM
Hitry Plan - the only time you ever post is to bump the piano picture thread, and now you've found this one. What - you're casing every one's joint?!? And now you want to know if we're defenseless old people, too?

Who ARE you?

Why not participate in the ABF with all of us?

Cathy


Cathy
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Practice what you suck at - anonymous
#2503389 - 01/24/16 06:54 AM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
jotur, Thread must not fall!


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2509879 - 02/12/16 04:08 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Anyone?


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2509889 - 02/12/16 04:37 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: jotur]  
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 2,504
dogperson Offline
2000 Post Club Member
dogperson  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: May 2015
Posts: 2,504
Florida
Originally Posted by jotur
Hitry Plan - the only time you ever post is to bump the piano picture thread, and now you've found this one. What - you're casing every one's joint?!? And now you want to know if we're defenseless old people, too?

Who ARE you?

Why not participate in the ABF with all of us?

Cathy


Hitry,
THIS is your reply. Actually participate in this forum.

#2509919 - 02/12/16 05:43 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: dogperson]  
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 273
Moonsh1ne Offline
Full Member
Moonsh1ne  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 273
NJ, USA
Originally Posted by dogperson

Hitry,
THIS is your reply. Actually participate in this forum.


In some way he is participating smile


August Förster 190
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
#2509922 - 02/12/16 05:50 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: jotur]  
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,471
peterws Offline
6000 Post Club Member
peterws  Offline
6000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,471
Northern England.
Originally Posted by jotur
Hitry Plan - the only time you ever post is to bump the piano picture thread, and now you've found this one. What - you're casing every one's joint?!? And now you want to know if we're defenseless old people, too?

Cathy


I might be getting` on a bit but I ain`t defenceless . . . . smokin tiki


"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
#2521308 - 03/15/16 11:39 AM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
o_O


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2528886 - 04/08/16 05:13 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
X_X


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2542532 - 05/23/16 01:30 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
bump


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2563389 - 08/15/16 12:01 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
Hitry Plan Offline
Full Member
Hitry Plan  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 91
silent bump


Yamaha P155, Yamaha Motif Rack XS(with mLan), Roland Fantom XR, Yamaha HS7, Cubase 7.5.4
#2563397 - 08/15/16 01:03 PM Re: O.T. This time, show us your pictures!! [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,691
casinitaly Offline

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
casinitaly  Offline


Gold Supporter until March 1 2014


Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 6,691
Italy
There is no reason to continuously bump up this, or any other thread.

If a thread is inactive it is because people aren't interested in it at the moment.



[Linked Image]
Page 37 of 37 1 2 35 36 37

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


New Topics - Multiple Forums
Fast playing, heavy keys. Yamaha clavinova
by assi. 09/23/17 02:57 PM
MOXF8 no love?
by FreakyPhingahz. 09/23/17 10:10 AM
Clementi Sonatina in d major no.6 (WIP)
by hyena. 09/23/17 09:51 AM
Beyerdynamic DT770 M 80 Ohm - not enough bass
by Beakybird. 09/23/17 09:48 AM
A blacksmith fixed my Blüthner
by PhilipInChina. 09/23/17 09:18 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics181,996
Posts2,659,669
Members88,879
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers


 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0