Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
55 registered (BachToTheFuture, Anita Potter, agraffe, AZNpiano, 7uturu, 12 invisible), 1659 Guests and 28 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Piano Photo Gallery - Pictures of Pianos
Import statistics electric piano/keyboard Norway 1988 - 2017 Source: https://www.ssb.no/
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Kawaii ES100 Vs. Roland FP-30 by anotherscott @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Voxpops, nice comparison of the FP30 and ES100. Have you had a chance to try the ES110? Curious how that would factor into that comparison. One thing I'm particularly curious about is the volume level of the speakers. (I know you were happy with the
Jump to new posts Re: comparing Kawai ES110, Casio PX-360, Roland FP-30 by anotherscott @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By jkprgIs ES110 and FP30 key action so responsive one is able to play Prelude/Angry Young Man? Do 3 sensors in FP30 really help in such a case? Or medium-light keys of ES110 help more (enough)? Thx Having a third sensor is of no
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai Es8 connecting to JBL LSR 305 by Charles Cohen @ Yesterday at 02:41 PM

The LSR305 manual hass a brilliant example of poor / misleading documentation. It says: Quote:Audio Connections The 3 Series Speakers are equipped with balanced XLR and 6 mm (¼") TRS inputs for connection to professional computer audio interf
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grand pianos keeping their value + lifetime upgrade path by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 02:14 PM

Absolutely you get more for your money buying used. You just have to get a tech to inspect and see what the potential problems are. As for buying something that'll be difficult to sell in the future, that cuts both ways. It'll also be difficult
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha NU1 by spanishbuddha @ Yesterday at 02:10 PM

I have an NU1 and am taught on a grand. Sure the resonance is less than the grand, but to take an example a middle C triad chord hit with f lasts at least 20 seconds, so when practising you have to pedal correctly across bar chord changes. It catch
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 61-Key Keyboard for Child Who Travels? by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

The other approach is to travel light and arrange for a real piano at the destination. Tell us where, and perhaps someone here can help.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to switch from Classical to Jazz? by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Have a listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn7er9xPegA If that's the style you want to play, buy some Dan Coates books. He publishes arrangements written out in full grand staff.
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Second piano by JohnSprung @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

Um, but with pianos many of us have a roomful. Because it only takes one..... ;-)
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Question on Chopin Op 10 No 3 by Vid @ Yesterday at 01:14 PM

I used to play G but switched to F# when I found the discrepancy between the Pedarewski and Schirmer editions. For me the F# adds just a bit more sense of finality between the last two 16ths of that phrase.
Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts The beautiful "Lush Life" with an impressionistic touch by Joty128 @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Hey Guys! This is a performance of my and the great vocalist Maayan Zitman Please enjoy and share your opinions.
Member Recordings
Jump to new posts The beautiful "Lush Life" with an impressionistic touch by Joty128 @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Hey Guys! This is a performance of my and the great vocalist Maayan Zitman Please enjoy and share your opinions.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Documenting my journey by Vaibhav @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

New Post https://medium.com/howilearntpiano/hello-alfred-4cf6837422e4#.sel8zd2xt
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Wiping a polished ebony piano? by Jeff Clef @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

You mean the Cory's "Super High Gloss Piano Polish," I believe. Great stuff. My tech carries it; I buy it from him, in the big size, and yes, PW's sister site http://pianosupplies.com offers it by mail order. Cory makes a different produ
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help for my 1938 7' Baldwin, please? by rysowers @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

The very best tuners are often not the best rebuilders and vice-versa. Touch design is a science that does not lend itself well to shooting in the dark, and replacing parts without understanding the consequences. If your tech was not able to get it r
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recital 45 --- General Discussion Room by dynamobt @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

Thank you so much casinitaly for your kind words!
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Grotrian Steinweg sound character? by PhilipInChina @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

You will have a tier 1 piano, built like a battleship. I hope you like it. They are wonderful pianos. When I got my Blüthner it was a toss up between that and a Grotrian Steinweg.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: M by sara elizabeth @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Thanks! There is so much to know.
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano lessons for 6-years old: Suzuki? by Waveguide @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By hreichgottHi Waveguide, - When I've had transfer students from traditional teachers, I like to give them reading pieces at their current level, but given them Suzuki book 1 as well. That gives me a chance to make sure we are wor
Jump to new posts Re: Kawai VPC1 Pedal Cables and Angle Connectors by Tom Fort @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Rather than "poles" which generally refer to positive and negative terminals, I might use "connections" or "signals" in American English. I think they are commonly distiguished as TRS vs TS, and stereo vs mono.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Back to the piano and need some tips for improving by Greener @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

From another perspective, there is; Traditional Grand Staff approach. This is most appropriate for classical and if you complete all the studies which will include chords and theory will make you an all around musician able to play in any genre.
Your piano enjoys a ride from NJ to AZ and back every year from the seasonal changes.. This won't be any different. The room humidifier may modify that somewhat but not the same as a dedicated system mounted on the piano. Depending on where in AZ,
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: minuet by Morodiene @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Or perhaps how to realize figured bass?
Could you post some pictures to help ? Are the 8 or so so screws neighbors or random ? The felt sounds like a culprit - maybe someone tried to travel hammers using felt instead of the proper shim material, What kind of clearance top side is there
Jump to new posts Re: Piano tech tools rough estimate of cost by P W Grey @ Yesterday at 08:54 AM

My guess is you paid roughly 1/4 (maybe less) vs going and buying them all new. Did you get a nice tool case too? I didn't see. Pwg
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 >
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.
Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Student rhythm issue
by RealPlayer
03/27/17 11:39 PM
Kawai CN37 v1.04 software update - now available
by Kawai James
03/27/17 10:58 PM
Survey - Garritan CFX Velocity curve
by newer player
03/27/17 08:52 PM
Regular practice session on day of lesson or not?
by Stubbie
03/27/17 08:03 PM
Parents who don't read emails, etc.
by chasingrainbows
03/27/17 04:58 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
87,140 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,619 Topics
2,610,479 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission