Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyers Guide
Who's Online
111 registered (agraffe, Anita Potter, accordeur, 36251, AB99, 28 invisible), 2281 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Saddest Piece Ever? by SiFi @ 3 minutes 22 seconds ago

Originally Posted By BDBRondo in A Minor? If you mean Mozart K.511, yes!
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Macsaint777 @ 7 minutes 26 seconds ago

Rhodie73, here you go. Here are all the new Tine EPs from the Roland RD-2000. No adjustments were made to presets. https://soundcloud.com/macsaint777/sets/roland-rd-2000-all-new-tine-eps Cheers!
Jump to new posts Spring 2017 Piano Buyer Now Online by Larry Fine @ 9 minutes 47 seconds ago

The Spring 2017 issue of Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer is now online. The print version will be available in a few weeks, and can be ordered now through the website or amazon.com. The feature articles for this issue include: How to Sell Y
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Spring 2017 Piano Buyer Now Online by Larry Fine @ 10 minutes 58 seconds ago

The Spring 2017 issue of Acoustic & Digital Piano Buyer is now online. The print version will be available in a few weeks, and can be ordered now through the website or amazon.com. The feature articles for this issue include: How to Sell Y
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Spring 2017 Piano Buyer Now Online by Larry Fine @ 12 minutes 10 seconds ago

Member Recordings - Non Classical Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Blue Bossa - Visualized by NordicKeys @ 12 minutes 30 seconds ago

Hi! Just for fun, but in my humble opinion I find this visualization pretty cool. I play with Synthesia in "Free Play"-mode... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1GSWhqGqK8 Best regards,
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Beautiful and prettiest Anime/movie themes? by Cutestpuppie @ 13 minutes 36 seconds ago

lol nice classical music bait 😂
Jump to new posts Re: 128 note polyphony question by 8 Octaves @ 24 minutes 49 seconds ago

I tend to agree. As a musical instrument, specs are pointless. However, I think knowing size and weight is important. It was really helpful to know when I bought my piano that it weighs 704 pounds along with WxHxD, so I could provide an appropriat
Yes, playing with the lid open. That opens up the sound so much, and is probably one of the bigger draws of that model. It sounds great in the living room too. The model 'lid' setting isn't a huge change though, just from 4 to 3, a nice softening
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How to switch from Classical to Jazz? by Greener @ 40 minutes 2 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Peyman MaherianI've been playing classical piano for a while and I'm aiming to switch to Jazz later. It is not all one or the other, you know. You can begin to include jazz without harm (on the contrary in fact) to what you are d
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: the loneliest Steinway by David Farley @ 51 minutes 54 seconds ago

Originally Posted By RealPlayerCould be mistaken for a spooky scene from "The Shining." Buck Hill Falls. When I was a kid I was convinced that's where they must have filmed The Shining, but they didn't. But it had a squeaky-clean reputati
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Least favorite Chopin work by genre by Polyphonist @ 57 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By CareyOriginally Posted By pianoloverus Scherzo: Can't decide between No.1 and No.2 Let me help you. No. 1 hands down. Boring. The only problem with it is the excessive repetition of material. The material itself, however, c
Jump to new posts Re: CHOPPED Yamaha P-115 79-Key Keyboard by Gombessa @ 57 minutes 22 seconds ago

Really nice job! Quite the undertaking and the results look great! Originally Posted By ElmerJFudd If you chop more how will you handle the speakers? There is nothing but empty space in a p115. Speakers free-wired at the very ends, a small centra
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why use a professional piano mover? by Rich Galassini @ Today at 06:43 PM

This one killed me. So unsafe... leave it to the young bucks:
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Improv with shreds and patches... by piano_primo_1 @ Today at 06:36 PM

Well it's a "shred", I guess akin similar to a "riff" in blues, but it begins on Cminor with a in C Maj scale and runs up the keys= I -modulated - to E minor, solfeggeto which isn't played wholly and back to the shred which e
The Synthogy website states that the Studio Grands will be released in March. After waiting and not even seeing demos yet, I decided to email Synthogy. Here's what they said: Quote:Thanks for your interest in the Ivory II Studio Grands! We're sched
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Faber Graduates by BrianDX @ Today at 06:09 PM

Checking back in. Started Unit 4 last week (2 octave arpeggios), moving ahead once more. Hope to hear from you other Faber folks soon.
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Pure 5ths Temperament? by P W Grey @ Today at 06:00 PM

For many years now I have used the following sequence: A4- A3 A3-F3 F3-A#3 A#3-F#3 F#3-B3 B3-G3 G3-C4 C4-G#3 G#3-C#4 Then fill in remaining 3rds up to F4 and beyond Even though there are really no checks till C4 or C#4, I don't mind because I can
Jump to new posts Re: Using Pianoteq with Casio Celviano GP-500 by QuinGold @ Today at 05:57 PM

Can I ask how you like the Casio Celviano GP-500? I tried this "grand hybrid" line at the Casio booth at January's NAMM show in CA, and really like them.
Musicians Welcome!
Jump to new posts Check out my Music!! by davidwest92 @ Today at 05:50 PM

Hey everyone I just wanted to share my music for everybody. I would really appreciate it if you check it out Check out My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLgLbUUlchroXD0uiR65I-g Check out My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/david-west-54
Composer's Lounge
Originally Posted By PrimeNumberMysticyeah, that was a bad attempt. I tried to get that piece somewhere but i feared i was going to lose the main thematic idea and thats exactly what happened. I might have to rewrite the entire piece with the main i
Casios are great for the sub-$1k category, but beyond that, it's gets a bit muddier. I'd say your next best bet would be the Kawai. Perhaps oder from a dealer to online store that has the best return policy and and try it out in person that way. Keep
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Question on Chopin Op 10 No 3 by Mark_C @ Today at 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By BruceDI was simply quoting what Cortot's edition shows; it shows F-double-sharp, not G natural, in that spot alone. There seems to be no justification for that, since in previous measures G natural is G natural. The bigger crite
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: French Themed Recital Sign-Up Thread by lyricmudra @ Today at 05:30 PM

Unfortunately, due to work circumstances I am unable to practice piano regularly and am withdrawing my Faure 'Berceuse' (Dolly Suite) entry. I apologize for any inconveniences. To add to the list, quote the last entry of the list and remove the q
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: How did you get your students? by Morodiene @ Today at 05:28 PM

The best marketing I ever did: any student who referred a student to me who signed up for lessons got a free lesson. Not only did I end up with a studio of friends, but it got them used to talking about me to others, and it's much easier for me to gi
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.
Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Spring 2017 Piano Buyer Now Online
by Larry Fine
03/25/17 07:55 PM
by Larry Fine
03/25/17 07:54 PM
by Larry Fine
03/25/17 07:53 PM
Beautiful and prettiest Anime/movie themes?
by Cutestpuppie
03/25/17 06:44 PM
the loneliest Steinway
by David Farley
03/25/17 04:32 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
87,126 Registered Members
44 Forums
178,562 Topics
2,609,816 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission