Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
What's Hot!!
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
Who's Online Now
82 registered members (accordeur, anamnesis, Almaviva, AndyP, Anita Potter, 18 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Yesterday at 05:32 PM
No. Shipping is not free. Never. If you believe it is free, then place an order for one free shipping. And pay $0. That's free, right? (What the heck! Place an order for 100 free shippings! And pay $0.) Let's see what the UPS guy delivers....
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by MacMacMacNext ... karvala, your argument rests upon a flawed assumption. You try to distinguish free shipping from not-free shipping. The latter does not exist, so your point is moot. That's a strange argument. If a product costs $100 (e.g. RRP), and I buy ...
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 05:25 PM
Its better to count it in person so everyone witness to the amount and avoids any discrepancies down the road..."he said she said" Keeps it professional and business - like. Lea Piano Teacher of 35 years...
see more
359 Views · 10 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 05:25 PM
http://oi67.tinypic.com/aexv74.jpg I can't reach key. Or maybe I have to change finger from 5 to 4 at fourth note?...
see more
209 Views · 8 Comments
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 05:18 PM
Hello I have a dilemma which I have unknowingly caused and need help sorting it out. After a 30 year break I decided to return to piano lessons to earn my next degree and found a lovely teacher with whom I've been learning my exam pieces for past 3 months. She informed me she wo...
see more
205 Views · 7 Comments
Yesterday at 05:15 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand the problem here. I went to 3 online dealers and looked up the Roland RD-2000: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RD2000 http://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/roland-rd-2000-digital-stage-piano https://www.kraftmusic.com/brands/rola...
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Yesterday at 05:13 PM
Quote Sweetwater's advertisements and statements in its emails are the very legal definition of false, deceptive, and misleading advertising. As. Is that so?? Can you cite a federal or state statute, administrative regulation or court decision that supports your contention? ...
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Members Recordings - Pianist Corner
Yesterday at 05:12 PM
Inspiring as always. I love hearing you play. Keep on the good work!...
see more
387 Views · 4 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 05:10 PM
Oops sorry I will thanks!...
see more
296 Views · 13 Comments
Yesterday at 05:04 PM
Ah, I'd couldn't recall noticing many when I was shopping for a piano a while back. Having a poke around it seems my mix up with yamaha is that they've added them to the 685 and 635 where previously the 500 series versions of those did not have them. The 575/45/65 did have them. ...
see more
21,647 Views · 322 Comments
Yesterday at 05:02 PM
Am I mis-understanding something here? My understanding (subject to one of you fine folks correcting me) is that this outfit advertises free shipping when you order something, along the same line as Amazon and whatnot. So when an item is advertised for $100 on their website and...
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by MorodieneI don't know you, so you may not be like this at all, but I've had adult students who are unteachable because they won't do the things that they're paying me to tell them. In which case, whose fault is it that it doesn't work, if they don't really gi...
see more
3,130 Views · 88 Comments
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 04:55 PM
I agree that not all teachers go back to beginner”s books with someone who plays already. My husband”s teacher has my husband play Chopin”s Impromptu and another pretty piece of Rachmaninov (don’t know its title) with very specific technique oriented goals in mind. Also p...
see more
3,130 Views · 88 Comments
Yesterday at 04:54 PM
Here's apparently a glimpse at the "mysterious" K6 action found in some recent Kurzweil stage pianos for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doT7TgZjr9Y&feature=youtu.be&t=33s It looks similar to this photo of the Medeli SP-4200 action: (Photo source: ...
see more
87 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 04:51 PM
Why would anyone expect return shipping to be free? Even more ... why would anyone expect that the seller would even accept a product return for any reason? He's not obligated to do so except to the extent provided by law. If it's not spelled out in the seller's terms & cond...
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by MuddyFox I just stumbled across this thread looking into various online learning resources and I just have to pick your brain about this. You seem to be doing really, really well. How good does one have to be to realistically to be able to get the most out ...
see more
36,144 Views · 208 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 04:46 PM
Lea, you might want to post this over on the "Piano Teacher's" Forum on this site....
see more
296 Views · 13 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 04:33 PM
Hello, I have a dilemma which I have unknowingly caused and need help sorting it out. After a 30 year break I decided to return to piano lessons to earn my next degree and found a lovely teacher with whom I've been learning my exam pieces for past 3 months. She informed me she w...
see more
296 Views · 13 Comments
Yesterday at 04:33 PM
I assume all the ethical and honest online buyers promptly send a check to their state treasurer to cover all sales tax not collected by the online seller....
see more
888 Views · 49 Comments
Yesterday at 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by CyberGeneIt's either Kawai had a lot of unused stock of PHI chips that needed to go somewhere or they intentionally downgraded it to not cannibalize the more expensive models. Yeah, it does seem like a strange decision; a clear downgrade compared to the CA17...
see more
5,807 Views · 81 Comments
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Dfrankjazzyou are a piano mover) And I'm proud of this!...
see more
145 Views · 9 Comments
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Yesterday at 04:24 PM
Bill, At 70, I guess I'm an old schooler too thanks, Ian...
see more
486 Views · 13 Comments
Yesterday at 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by TheodorNIt's possible to upgrade to the Kontakt version afterwards, for anyone wanting to do so. Really? So one how bought "Compact" (Sforzando) version of Production Grand and later upgraded it will have both sets/possibilities? And what if I buy K...
see more
4,152 Views · 43 Comments
Yesterday at 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by BambersI'd agree with the clips part. I think yamaha has only just added them in the CLP 600 series and roland DPs do not have any. It's nothing new for Yamaha. At least some models in the early 2000's CLP-1XX range had those. They have just omitted them fro...
see more
21,647 Views · 322 Comments
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Yesterday at 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Toni GoldenerI have lost my Fujan tuning lever after having tuned for a concert. Is there anyone who like to sell one that is not in use anymore? Don’t ask me how that happened 😉 Thanks very much Toni HI Toni, I'm very sorry to hear that news. In c...
see more
214 Views · 5 Comments
Page 6 of 61 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 60 61
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Pearl River Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

New Topics - Multiple Forums
Windows based MIDI Sound Modules ?
by Piano World. 11/22/17 08:23 PM
finger tapping technique
by Osho. 11/22/17 03:28 PM
Two very basic questions about jazz
by pianoloverus. 11/22/17 03:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Duke of Dunning. 11/22/17 12:33 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics182,893
Posts2,673,647
Members89,176
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission