Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

What's Hot!!
Welcome PianoTV members!
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Fall 2017
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
99 registered members (ando, anotherscott, ADIRL, Bambers, Anita Potter, 32 invisible), 1,218 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Yesterday at 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by JoBertLooks like a nice lineup now: CA48: GFC and PHI, 4 speakers, 40W CA58: GFC and HI-XL, 4 speakers, 100W CA78: GFII and SK-EX-Rendering + HI-XL, 6 speakers, 100W CA98: GFII and SK-EX-Rendering + HI-XL, 6 speakers + TwinDrive soundboard, 135W Missing CA6...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
Looks like a nice lineup now: CA48: GFC and PHI, 4 speakers, 40W CA58: GFC and HI-XL, 4 speakers, 100W CA78: GFII and SK-EX-Rendering + HI-XL, 6 speakers, 100W CA98: GFII and SK-EX-Rendering + HI-XL, 6 speakers + TwinDrive soundboard, 135W...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by JoBertOriginally Posted by CyberGeneMaybe post it in the NV10 thread too? The video was already posted and discussed in the NV10 thead: http://forum.pianoworld.com/ubbthre...iano-at-musicmesse-2017.html#Post2703190 Originally Posted by CosiOriginally Posted...
see more
35,400 Views · 456 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 10:53 AM
Congratulations kahtwoloo! Sounds like you made good choices on how to spend your time and effort. And Sharkeyboard...good for you too! That is a great score. This group supports and challenges. I'm studying towards an RCM level 7 but I'm not expecting it to be this year. ...
see more
76,230 Views · 452 Comments
Yesterday at 10:50 AM
KDP110 New Features & Improvements (compared to KDP90) New: Responsive Hammer Compact II keyboard action (3-sensor version or RHC)New: Shigeru Kawai SK-EX grand piano soundsNew: Virtual Technician 'Smart Mode' (10 presets) and 'Advanced Mode' (13 parameters via iPad app)New:...
see more
227 Views · 4 Comments
Yesterday at 10:50 AM
Hello folks, Here's some more new product information that you may be interested in: QuoteKawai Japan is delighted to announce the KDP110 digital piano, the latest addition to the affordable KDP series of digital pianos, and the successor to the extremely popular KDP90. This u...
see more
227 Views · 4 Comments
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by dogpersonI should’ve made it clear: when my sister started piano lessons it was to tick off a box on my parents list of what a child should do. They were not musically trained and had no interest in even listening to any kind of music, but had this li...
see more
1,831 Views · 89 Comments
Yesterday at 10:47 AM
I believe you meant "priced between CA48 and CA78"....
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Pianist Corner
Yesterday at 10:41 AM
Funny one of you mentioned sleep... my sleep schedule has been so out of wack for the past 2 months, and sleep deprivation severe to such a degree that I'm surprised I can still manage to play anything on the piano. Getting a prescription for some sleeping pills tomorrow. Messed...
see more
845 Views · 29 Comments
Yesterday at 10:40 AM
Hello Kenny, Originally Posted by Kenny ChengAnd that makes CA48 out of date. Not really, the CA58 offers higher specifications than the CA48. We can perhaps think of the CA58 as a CN37 with a wooden-key action, HI-XL sound, more powerful amp/speaker system, and a larger (CA78...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
Ha! I knew it! When Kawai shuffled the model numbers around and went from "17, 67, 97" to "48, 78, 98" I wondered about it. I noticed, that this meant that the two top models were moved closed together in their numbers, but while the lowest model was moved up...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:37 AM
Or it may lower its price, which would make it interesting as a piano controller. Otherwise, if it keeps its current price, the ca58 will be similar in price to the CA67, which is more than it's worth IMHO....
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 10:35 AM
Kevin, I'm reading your various comments with utter frustration. I'm debating whether to respond, because I can't decide whether you are sincerely trying to understand what anyone is saying, or whether you're doing that debate thing --- you know, where one tries to destroy what ...
see more
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
And that makes CA48 out of date. Any price and availability info?...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:27 AM
FYI: The Novus has now appeared in the Thomann online shop, with the same price that I found in December in a different online shop (8999€) and an "expected delivery date" of January 29th. I've previously received a statement from Thomann via email, that once the &qu...
see more
53,637 Views · 579 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Keith D KermanOriginally Posted by Jolly Unless something gives, we are definitely living in End Times concerning the acoustic piano as it relates to the average person... Acoustic piano is just one example of this. It seems worse to us here because ever...
see more
1,322 Views · 35 Comments
Yesterday at 10:24 AM
Main Features - New Grand Feel Compact wooden-key keyboard action - Harmonic Imaging XL sound engine, Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds - Integrated Bluetooth® MIDI for wireless communication with smart devices - Powerful, 100W high fidelity 4-speaker ...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:24 AM
Hello folks, Here's some new product information that you may be interested in: QuoteKawai Japan is proud to announce the CA58 digital piano, the latest addition to the popular Concert Artist series of digital pianos, and the fourth model of the ‘8 series’ range. This attr...
see more
649 Views · 23 Comments
Yesterday at 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by CyberGeneMaybe post it in the NV10 thread too? The video was already posted and discussed in the NV10 thead: http://forum.pianoworld.com/ubbthre...iano-at-musicmesse-2017.html#Post2703190 Originally Posted by CosiOriginally Posted by madshiFrom all the info...
see more
Yesterday at 10:20 AM
Hehe...well, ok, I'm sorry. Can't say it won't happen again, though....
see more
104 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by madshiFrom all the information we have, the NV10 has exactly the same audio engine as the CA78/98. So if you want to know how it sounds, you can simply play test a CA78/98. Really ? It would be a real disappointement if the NV10 has nothing more to offer tha...
see more
Piano Teachers Forum
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
Kevin I should’ve made it clear: when my sister started piano lessons it was to tick off a box on my parents list of what a child should do. They were not musically trained and had no interest in even listening to any kind of music, but had this list of expectations. She ...
see more
Yesterday at 10:07 AM
From all the information we have, the NV10 has exactly the same audio engine as the CA78/98. So if you want to know how it sounds, you can simply play test a CA78/98....
see more
Yesterday at 10:05 AM
Our with an FP30? ...
see more
309 Views · 10 Comments
Yesterday at 10:02 AM
Slick indeed. Not that great a fan of the Fatar actions in their boards, but SX7 with maybe a VPC1 ... now that's intriguing...
see more
309 Views · 10 Comments
Page 12 of 28 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 27 28
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
CLEARANCE SPECIALS!
Save Big In our online store now

In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World)
our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, Digital Piano Dolly, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping* on Jansen Artist Piano Benches, Cocoweb Piano Lamps, Hidrau Hydraulic Piano Benches
(*free shipping within contiguous U.S. only)
(ad)
SummerKeys
Maine Coast Music Vacation for Adults
(ad)
Pearl River & Ritmuller
Ritmuller Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq 6 Out now
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Don't understand the timing of this Beethoven
by akc42. 01/18/18 06:52 PM
Best upright piano possible
by Heinrichengels. 01/18/18 06:05 PM
Don't forget the one month until recital thread!
by Monica K.. 01/18/18 05:02 PM
When your voice isn't high enough
by phantomFive. 01/18/18 04:57 PM
Website to list music lessons
by fliu1989. 01/18/18 04:24 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics183,857
Posts2,688,356
Members89,476
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Click Here to
Explore The Rest of Piano World!!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission