Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Who's Online Now
74 registered members (AGPianist, ADWyatt, accordeur, ando, agraffe, 19 invisible), 1,687 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Composer's Lounge
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by Larry G. AlexanderI don't know what you mean by "I don't get all the Republican stuff..." I've visited your website. http://www.alexandermusic.com/12.html...
see more
107 Views · 3 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 06:11 PM
Yeah, I'd really like to find how much they were originally sold for, but have not been able to!...
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Yesterday at 06:10 PM
Okay, so my tech has finished his evaluation of the 2004 D in which I have interest. It turns out that he himself feels that the sustain is perfectly fine, not at all out of the ordinary. The piano needs some regulating and voicing, but again nothing out of the ordinary. As I ...
see more
669 Views · 34 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
They are not sold new any longer. They were probably more than $1000....
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 06:05 PM
So does anyone know how much new ones usually sell for? $500? $1000?...
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Yesterday at 06:01 PM
https://www.uvi.net/ravenscroft-275-piano.html Less than 1GB, iPad 4 and above, iPhone 5 and newer. Hybrid sampled/modelling approach. Who can buy and report back?...
see more
248 Views · 4 Comments
Pianist Corner - Non Classical
Yesterday at 05:58 PM
I agree that when the blues music collide with the blues scale scheme , music wins in 100% of cases . https://yadi.sk/d/oVDKKSjX3KTLZs...
see more
563 Views · 16 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Duke of DunningJust about the time Gibson was taking over Baldwin (2003), Baldwin introduced the Chinese made Ellington line, which was priced lower than the Wurlitzers they were selling, which I think were Korean made. Very entry level. That production did n...
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 05:47 PM
Just about the time Gibson was taking over Baldwin (2003), Baldwin introduced the Chinese made Ellington line, which was priced lower than the Wurlitzers they were selling, which I think were Korean made. Very entry level. That production did not last long....
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Ellington was a Baldwin brand name. This might be one of the names that was briefly revived as Baldwin moved production off-shore....
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Piano Forum
Yesterday at 05:35 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the Ellington brand is one of the brand-name pianos that were originally made in the US back in the Golden-Age of acoustic piano making many years ago, and were no longer made as of many years ago. That said, it is one of the name-brands that were sold/bought...
see more
167 Views · 9 Comments
Pianist Corner
Yesterday at 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by RonaldSteinwayThere were many people who entered the 3-tier who were not supposed to be there. They should have been in the 2-tier and play something that they are capable of playing well. They just do not have the same ability as that of the REAL 3-tier peop...
see more
11,932 Views · 227 Comments
Yesterday at 05:24 PM
Very thanks again, i think roland fp 30 si the bestia for me, maybe kawai es110 is best action, but i can see and use both of them and i like all but is more beautiful for me fp30, i buy in this web the pack, he have very nice price http://auvisa.com/instrumentos-musi...rte-peda...
see more
259 Views · 9 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by bennevis I don't know who "the great Bernardt" is Really? Oh dear, you have a lot to learn! Now seriously, I'm not in a position to say if Bernhard is right or wrong, but one thing is for sure, he makes valid arguments to support his statements....
see more
1,010 Views · 47 Comments
Yesterday at 05:20 PM
I love both, but the one I play every day is the acoustic grand. I can only go in so many directions at once, and that's the one that gives me back what I need. I expected matters might be otherwise when I bought the DP, but I had a great deal of trouble getting Cubase installe...
see more
702 Views · 21 Comments
Pianist Corner
Yesterday at 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by coaster All the contestants had to submit video. If the competition organizers felt like they belonged in 3-tier, then that should be the end of it. If they want to raise the bar, like the Boston Marathon did a few years ago with qualifying times and signup...
see more
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by CyberGeneI'd like to see an open-source sample format that's specifically tailored for digital pianos so that half-pedaling, etc. doesn't need to be implemented by custom scripts but is rather part of the format and the producers will only need to provide how...
see more
1,440 Views · 24 Comments
Yesterday at 05:14 PM
Whichever you buy, you'll have a hard job to shift when it comes to sell economically, if you're not going to keep it so long. Having said that, if the guarantees are the same, you may well find that the difference between them is small, maybe you don't need some of the latest el...
see more
209 Views · 4 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 05:10 PM
Hi Book #2 'rs. This is Birdgolf back from a 3 week trip in hot, hot, Arizona. Had to put the piano on the back burner for awhile. Welcome STELLARIA. I hope you will comment often. Well, to update, I am working on "Dark Eyes", "Etude Opus 10, No.3", and "...
see more
13,442,178 Views · 3,627 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by bennevisI've said it before, but I'll say it again. Yes, I did find the scales & arpeggios boring - and even pointless - when I was a student. Like most students, all I wanted to do was play nice pieces. I have no idea why you are writing about scales an...
see more
1,010 Views · 47 Comments
Pianist Corner
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
Thanks coaster and MarkC! Again, it was great meeting and hearing both of you play. I agree with SiFi's earlier comment that coaster should have been in the Final too. Adding on to coaster's earlier comments about channeling the inner teen, I had a somewhat similar one when ta...
see more
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by bSharp(C)yclistCongrats! I do ok in small groups, but freak out a bit in larger groups. I think there should be recital boot camps, where you just play in public 8 hours a day for 30 days. Eventually, your body will say, hey this guy is crazy and isn't going ...
see more
339 Views · 13 Comments
Yesterday at 04:50 PM
Ya, you have to test them both out to decide for yourself. If you can reasonably afford the CLP-685 and love that, then go for it. If you can't reasonably afford that and you still love the CLP-585, go for that. But if you don't love the CLP-585, keep looking. There are lots of g...
see more
209 Views · 4 Comments
Adult Beginners Forum
Yesterday at 04:43 PM
New Post https://medium.com/howilearntpiano/no-3-c1c400449a47...
see more
7,941 Views · 133 Comments
MY NEW PIANO or KEYBOARD! - Share Your Story!
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Would like suggestions on good value for the money: Need baby grand piano in the Price range up to $12,500 So far my choices: Pearl River $7,000 (gp 150) Essex $11,500 (egp 155)...
see more
37 Views · 0 Comments
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
What's Hot!!
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
What action does GM-10k have?
by James Guo. 06/27/17 01:00 AM
Baldwin Grand Classic Line C Info?
by Dee102. 06/27/17 12:10 AM
Starting Scarbo.
by Sean P. 06/26/17 08:45 PM
Changing Piano Teachers
by Tim1028. 06/26/17 07:31 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics180,478
Posts2,639,366
Members88,200
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Check It Out!
There's a lot more to Piano World than just the forums.
Check It Out!
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission