Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Gifts and supplies for the musician

Ad
Schumann's 4th Finger
Schumann's 4th Finger Enigma Resolved
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Who's Online
84 registered (Austin B, Akarukun, Aloyah, alexcawley, augustm, anotherscott, 22 invisible), 1715 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers
*Organs

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Piano Books
*Piano Art, Pictures, & Posters
*Directory/Site Map
*Contest
*Links
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Screen Saver
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Digital Pianos - Synths & Keyboards
Basically no. The store said that they had branched out the errand to a local Swedish store/technician that should be contacting me "soon". I was surprised to hear from him actually 2 weeks ago when he asked if he could come over tomorrow
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy a white digital piano??? by tangothomas @ Today at 04:47 AM

Yes it Would! And a White Grand also. But after a few years - does it look as good or is hard to keep clean and do buttons etc look "filthy" or "greasy"?
Jump to new posts Re: Roland RD-2000 by Dave Horne @ Today at 04:09 AM

Larry, if Roland by default assigned the sliders to the drawbars you would lose control over the other zones that could be assigned to other internal or external sounds. The Shift button on the RD 2000 is one of the go to buttons to get things done
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy a white digital piano??? by Bachus @ Today at 04:02 AM

I prefer black... because of our interior.. But this baby in white would steal the show in every livingroom...
I have been to both Akihabara as well as Shibuya on my visit to Tokyo.. Yet i am stunned again with the magnitude of the offerings.. My personal Valhalla is musikstore in Koln..
Jump to new posts Re: Spectrasonics Keyscape by Terry Michael @ Today at 03:43 AM

Thanks for your compilation of reviews and info. Sold me!
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rhodes by Chris Leslie @ Today at 03:41 AM

When I listen to Kent's audio sample I do not hear beats at a lower volume. But when I turn the volume up I hear distinct beats about 12bps. Because the beats appear at higher volume only I suspect that those beats may be caused by some sort of audio
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Practicing intensive by Gary D. @ Today at 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By RichrfI spent this morning reviewing Book 1A. I believe it is all about finding the beauty in the simplicity and the eloquence in the gesture. I have no idea what 1A is, but you linked to Ivan Sings...
Piano Teachers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with special needs by Gary D. @ Today at 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By TimROriginally Posted By hello my name isInterestingly, I try to do duets with her, but she will literally move my hand off of the piano. I talked to another autistic person about this, and I forget why but they weren't surprise
Piano Tuner-Technicians Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Does dust collection ruin a piano's sound? by TheTuner @ Today at 03:05 AM

My lid is open since ten years and I can still close it (tested). If the lid wraps it is probably more because of the sun shining on it or different air humidity.
Adult Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: French Themed Recital - Call for Submissions by Ganddalf @ Today at 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By Morodiene I will listen to what I was able to record again, but from what I remember it wasn't acceptable. I'm not going to bother trying to record again though, so most likely I will not be submitting anything. A pity, rea
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By coasterSo... who's going? and where are you planning to stay? I'm going. Actually, I have to go now because it's my wife's excuse for getting out of a really bad jury duty summons. We're staying at the Sheraton Commander, whi
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Names You Don't Know How to Pronounce by Ganddalf @ Today at 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By TwoSnowflakesSpeaking of sounds using letters s, c, and h, don't get me started in how to pronounce Russian letter "shch" (Щ). It's so similar to a regular "sh" (Ш) and I can't really accurately differentiat
Pianist Corner
I see no-one rushed out to read Alan Walker. I'll just bow out graciously at this point.
Pianist Corner
Originally Posted By chopin_r_usThere's no repetition in the left hand. That's the stroke of genius. Say what now?
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: Van Cliburn "Amateur" Competition 2016 by SiFi @ Today at 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By bennevisOriginally Posted By PianoStartsAt33Such a professional may, probably, be beaten by an intermediate amateur. But, of course, the best professionals cannot be beaten by any of amateurs. That wasn't always the case. For a
Jump to new posts Re: Would you buy a white digital piano??? by tangothomas @ Today at 02:34 AM

Yes! I think they look quite nice in a world where most people seem afraid of colors and Black and Grey are to dominant. If you get a comment that you are colorless thats not a positive remark. Think politicians or businesspeople - the codex is Nav
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Piano Rebuild Project - Possible? by Retsacnal @ Today at 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By Ed McMorrow, RPTWell, I am trying to be of service to the arts. Trying to improve them. That will be more likely to keep them alive than someone who is DIY, and has options available regarding getting a piano rebuilt, yet because
Jump to new posts Spectrasonics Keyscape by Bachus @ Today at 02:30 AM

I am using spectrasonics keyscape more and more.. Not just the acoustic C7, but also the other piano's in the package.. I think for Keyboard and piano players using VST's this package is almost a must, espescially in combination with Omnisphere 2..
Pianist Corner
Frank, I'll try to give a short answer: Go back to the time of Bach or Beethoven and think about what their music was called, in those periods. It certainly was not "classical music". So why can't we throw out that term, since among musici
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: The best ever Rach 3? by jonnyboy126 @ Today at 02:00 AM

Rachmaninoff's own recording. Anything else is re-heated leftovers.
Pianist Corner
Jump to new posts Re: I Think Gould's Technique is Best in History by jonnyboy126 @ Today at 01:47 AM

what is "big technique"?
Pianist Corner
If to answer briefly, then yes, beyond a doubt! The first, but far from the only argument: the piano was originally created in accordance with requirements of classical music of Bach period; and development of piano technique became a parallel to
Adult Beginners Forum
Old French Song - Tchaikovsky
Piano Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Yamaha 1991 G2 Grand Piano by PhilipInChina @ Today at 01:30 AM

I would never use the word "investment" with regard to a piano purchase. Any piano you buy will not increase in value, despite what the advertisements of a leading manufacturer might suggest. Relative to inflation the value will reduce.
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 14 15 >
(ad)
Pearl River
Pearl River Pianos
What's Hot!!
New Forums Location & New Piano World Site
---------------------
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE
on Piano World

-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

(ad)
Sweetwater Hiring Keyboard Player!
Sweetwater Hiring Keyboard Player
(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
(ad)
A. Geyer Pianos
A. Geyer Pianos
Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.

Piano Wire Music Wire Piano Strings

Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Inon Barnatan to substitute for Ingrid Fliter
by Hank M
04/27/17 08:01 AM
This guy proves you don't need a great piano to sound good
by swampwiz
04/27/17 07:32 AM
Spectrasonics Keyscape
by Bachus
04/27/17 02:30 AM
Yamaha 1991 G2 Grand Piano
by chazzerz17
04/27/17 12:16 AM
Does dust collection ruin a piano's sound?
by johnjones795
04/26/17 09:10 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
Forum Stats
87,521 Registered Members
44 Forums
179,237 Topics
2,619,621 Posts

Most users ever online: 15,252 @ 03/21/10 11:39 PM

Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
|
Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission